Exploring the Spirit of Bali
03/28/2020 - 04/04/2020$1650
Bali has long been known for its vast beauty and deep spirituality. Even with increasing popularity and tourism, the astounding beauty of this place is unparalleled.
Let us share this magical culture and land with you!
On this cultural yoga vacation, we will stay in private villas owned and operated by locals. We will be taken on private tours of temples and holy waters. We will pray alongside Balinese natives. We will hike through rice fields and through a village to an ancient holy waterfall. We will eat lunch at an authentic local warung (Balinese kitchen). We will also nurture ourselves with Ayurvedic treatments in a beautiful, natural setting, optional daily yoga and meditation, lessons in Traditional Thai Yoga Massage. We will undoubtedly create new connections and experience a new culture full of ceremony and reverence.
We will spend 7 days and 7 nights together on the magical island of Bali. Additionally, we have added on one extra night’s stay at the villas, at the end of the trip. where you can explore on your own, transition to another close destination like Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, or Vietnam, etc. (Flights are cheap!), or just take your time to begin your journey home.
All rooms are double occupancy, with a shared bed.
- Round-trip airport transfer from DPS to our villas, just outside of Ubud
- 7 nights lodging in one of three private villas, each with a private pool
- Daily breakfast
- Daily Yoga & Meditation
- Welcome dinner at Café Lotus w/ Traditional Balinese Barong Dance
- Two Ayurvedic spa treatments
- Motor bike adventure tour to hike rice fields and Benji Griya waterfall, followed by lunch at an authentic local warung
- Traditional Thai Yoga Massage Workshop
- Group dinner at Indus featuring views of Mt. Agung
- Guided visit to Tirta Empul Holy Water and Temple
- Visit to Monkey Forest
- Evening Meditation at Elephant God Temple (guided by a Balinese local)
Does not include:
- Roundtrip airfare to DPS
- Motorbike Rental (Approximately $6 per day)
- Additional tours, activities, meals and shopping
- Alcoholic drinks
Early Bird: $1650 pp. (Before 8/1/2019)
Full Price: $1850 pp. (After 8/1/2019)
Single Occupancy: Contact us directly for details on this possibility